Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Staff Christmas Party

We had our staff Christmas party last night and I am now the proud owner of:

A coffee mug (it will go nicely with the other hundred mugs I have)

A stress ball (this is actually a totally cool item)

Another rat to put on the wall of shame (oh this one is completely hideous)

A pipe cleaner snowflake.

I did come in third in our five minute pool tournament. Simple rules... five minute games and whoever is ahead at the end of the five minutes moves on to the next round. If you scratch, you automatically lose... I was three balls up when I scratched. Sigh.

Best part was getting to hang with the staff in a relaxed setting.

Hope everyone is having a great week...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Sounds like it was fun and had the typical office party gifts. Now, if there was just a market for company logo coffee mugs...

2:43 AM  
Blogger -c said...

Whoever made the pipecleaner snowlflake rocks! I'm a firm believer that useless handmade items are the greatest gifts.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home