Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Singing Voicemails

Okay, my kids think I've lost it but this holiday season I am singing my voicemails to Christmas tunes. Call me strange, eccentric, or just plain nuts but I consider it my small part to spread a little Christmas cheer. Besides, I find so many people like to sing their message back to me... so it is like a musical in the making.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

What an awesome effect - joy of having people sing their messages!

5:18 AM  
Blogger -c said...

It's true! It's nearly impossible to leave a message to a silly voicemail without responding in like silliness! I have a few friends who always have voicemail messages in ever-changing international accents. I always find myself responding like a poor russian vodka saleswoman or a bloody-eyed irish schoolboy. I suppose, I should call you, for a little holiday a capella cheer!

10:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home