Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

May Santa Bring You Peace for Christmas

I was pulling into an empty lane of traffic when a SUV, hundreds of yards down the road, accelerates, begins to honk its horn, and continues the incessant honking until they catch up with me, 20 seconds later, pulls along side of me, gives me dirty looks, and then continues its honking as the SUV demon speeds up, whips in front of me, and then tailgates everyone in front of her.

Okay, if you want to be the Christmas Ass, then by all means, do it. If you are in that much of a hurry to get to McDonald's to feed your face, then hey, act the fool, put everyone's life at risk because you, after all, have an SUV which makes you THE INTIMIDATOR when you run down small cars. It is all about you and the world should revolve around your selfish, small minded, megomaniacal whims.

For you, oh speed demon, I hope this year Santa climbs down your chimney and leaves you something special... something to give you peace of mind... or at least to tone down the rage you obviously are experiencing. Valium comes to mind as a rather nice present but it would truly only be effective if you took the whole bottle at one time, washing it down with a pint of whiskey. If that isn't fast enough for you, I could think of some other mind blowing treatments that will deliver that all self serving peace you obviously need.

I hope Santa comes early before you kill someone.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand how some people can drive those gas guzzlers. what I love are the really tiny ladies that need step ladders to get in, and those people who bank out in order to make a corner. it's like...if you can't control it, why did you buy it?

check out this link. she's got a funny cartoon that is somewhat appropriate.
http://lilwalnutbrain.blogspot.com/2006/12/santa-0-grinch-1.html

hope it works.
have a happy hump day!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

You could always offer them some encouragement by giving them the sign that they are #1. :) Who doesn't want a bird for Xmas?

12:00 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

SUVs, ugh. Not a fan of them here. I drive a little car too and besides the drivers that are just plain rude (like the idiot you encountered), I hate having them drive behind me because their headlights are blinding. Yuck!

12:06 PM  
Blogger -c said...

I'm with demothenes here: a talking bird is a rare and beautiful gift.

10:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home