Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Taking some time off...

Next week I am actually going to take three to four days off from work. I am so looking forward to having the time to sit back and chill with the kids, my parents, and a few of my siblings. It will be a blessed break from the long hours and hard pressed days.

I hope all of you get the same opportunity!

So in celebration of those days away, a poem.

I Ain't Gonna Be There

Don't call me at work
Thinking you will get me
'Cause I have a perk
Called "days off" you see.
I'll be kickin' back
Sippin' coffee and such
Losing complete track
Not thinking about much.
So if you search for moi
Wanting my time so rare
Don't look at work Francois
'Cause I ain't gonna be there.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you lucky dog!
hope you have fun and catch up on lots of rest.

9:31 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Vacation sounds great right about now. Enjoy your time off!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home