Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, December 22, 2006

Crank it up!

Christmas is getting close and it is time to crank it up! Woohoo!

All the Christmas parties are over at the clubs and everything went oh so smoothly. Yesterday big grants came in that I was waiting for and that is like, yeah baby! Now today I will play Santa for the last time this year and deliver gifts to the folks who have mental retardation at a local state facility. They really enjoy the jolly old man in the red suit so it will be a thrill.

Saturday I have my two friends over from the same facility to have Christmas with them and my kids at my house. This will be such a kick and I am happy my kids are so eager to share with them.

Last minute shopping sprees...

Embracing the call of Wally World at 2 a.m.

Oh baby, it is definitely time to crank it up!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 a.m. is the best time to go to Wal-Mart. thank goodness they're 24-hours!

hope the kids enjoy their Santa!

9:34 AM  
Blogger Alisa said...

I love early morning / late night last minute Christmas trips to Walmart! I shop better under pressure.

12:42 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Being Santa and handing out presents to the children had to be wonderful! You're so good to volunteer your time and spread so much joy.

11:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home