Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Years!

The ball has fallen
The champagne drunk
A New Year's callin'
We're minus one skunk.
I hope it's good
I hope you're happy
You know you should
Avoid all that's crappy.
So we get
Another shot at life
But it's a safe bet
There will be some strife.
But I hope you escape
From the worst of it all
Taking life by the nape
And shake it till it squalls.

Happy New Year everybody!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

I'm a little worried... what happened to that skunk?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

10:25 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Yeah, I'm a bit worried about that skunk too.

Happy New Year Mark!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home