Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Thursday 13 for 1/3/07

Thirteen Favorite Singer(s) or Groups

I love my Ipod and having an Ihome in the office sure allows me to listen to my favs and here are just 13 singers or groups you are likely to hear when you enter the office this week...

1. Nitty Gritty Dirt Band

2. Lynard Skynard

3. Alison Krause and Union Station

4. Clannad

5. The Eagles (I also have Don Henley and Joe Walsh playing solo stuff)

6. Chicago

7. Kansas

8. The Cranberries

9. Nora Jones

10. Bob Segar

11. Billy Joel

12. Enya

13. Joanie Madden

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

I have a bunch of those artists on my iPod as well. I somewhat expected to see CCR on your list, don't know why I expected it, but I did. Hmm.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

Normally I would have CCR but in this case, I don't have a CCR CD and haven't bought them from Itunes so there aren't any of those great tunes on my Ipod...yet.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home