Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, January 01, 2007

New Year's Resolutions

Once again Frustrated resolves to do the following:

I resolve to eat right. Yuppers, eat only those really tasty foods soaked in butter.

I resolve to speak only kind words about everyone... on every day that ends in Z.

I resolve to find the Blue Bird of Happiness and barbecue that sucker.

I resolve to enjoy my life, my kids, my work, and my friends.

I resolve to blog at least once a week.

I resolve to not break any of these resolutions for at least 24 hours. Now where can I find that Blue Bird of Happiness?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Belizegial said...

Hello there,

Glad I found your web link again. I had lost it when Tubby called it a wrap in December 2006 and closed down his blog.

Anyhow, glad to know you're still around and I really like your resolves. LOL

May peace, love and joy be yours in 2007.

Saludos,
~Enid

6:50 PM  
Blogger -c said...

Mmm...Blue bird bbq... sounds good.

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do #1. I love butter!
I'm gonna try to do my TT this week on resolutions...if I can think of 13 anyways.

hope you have a great week!

9:01 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Resolutions you can keep - I like it!

11:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home