Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, January 05, 2007

Parental Update

Welpers, my dad had ankle surgery today and it went well. He is off his feet for at least six weeks but the good news is that he will be able to recuperate and hopefully not lose any strength in his legs.

My mom, broken toes and all, will be toughing it out until they are healed. However we are thrilled they are up and alive, a true blessing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Glad to hear that the surgery went well and that your dad has a positive diagnosis. I'm glad your mom is doing well too. You are very right - it is a true blessing that they are both up and alive.

2:35 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Great news :o)

10:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home