Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Crazy World Blues

In honor of all the "news networks" coverage of recent events.

The Crazy World Blues

I woke up this mornin'
Turn on my TV set
Newsman a warnin'
"They ain't killed each other yet!"

Chorus;
Seems like the world is crazy, baby
Crazier than a wacked out loon
The world is going crazy baby
It seems to be run by buffoons.

They see smoke on the horizon
and bombs fallin like rain
Terrified citizens are cryin'
And the newsman loves the pain

Seems like the world is crazy, baby
Crazier than a loon on crack
The world is going crazy baby
Don't think sanity is comin' back.

Hezbollah gots the soldiers
Israel wants them back
The embers of hatred smoulder
And now Israel is on the attack

Seems like the world is crazy, baby
Crazier than schitzophrenic loon
The world has gone crazy baby
We might all be gone by noon.

The news anchor is bubbling
The war is turning up the heat
Can't they feel how this is troublin'
For the man out on the street.

But this world has gone crazy, baby
Crazier than a constipated loon
The news thrives on craziness, baby
And hopes for destructive goons.

My day seems so dreary
The news is the saddest yet
It makes my heart so weary
So I'll turn off the TV set

And let the world just go crazy, baby
Crazier than a wacked out loon
I think I'll drop my britches baby
And show the world a full moon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

ROFL!!!! I wonder if Jimmy Buffet would be interested in those lyrics!

5:20 AM  
Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, i have just the right music floating around in my head!

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home