Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Laziness Reigns, I do the meme dance

I stole these memes off of Amy and Beth's blog. I know this is an easy way to post without thinking too much but somedays that is exactly what you need. Ahem... I give you the;

GRUB-OLOGY
What is your salad dressing of choice? bleu cheese.
What is your favorite fast food restaurant? Popeye's Fried Chicken (has to be spicy)
What is your favorite sit down restaurant? Abuelo's.
On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant? 15-20%.
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Steak, rare.
Name three foods you detest above all others. liver, liver, and yes, liver with lima beans.
What is your favorite dish to order in a Chinese restaurant? General Tzo's chicken.
What are your pizza toppings of choice? anything besides anchovies. egad, fish on pizza? yikes!
What do you like to put on your toast? Blackberry jam or orange marmalade.
What is your favorite type of gum? Anything minty

TECH-OLOGY

Number of contacts in your cell phone? Personal phone 35, work phone 42.
Number of contacts in your email address book? Personal 36, work 271.
What is your wallpaper on your computer? At work it is a family reunion photo from about 10 years ago. At home it is a picture of Boston Commons in the Springtime.
What is your screensaver on your computer? Blank screen.
Are there naked pictures saved on your computer? Nope.
How many land line phones do you have in your house? None.
How many televisions are in your house? Two.
What kitchen appliance do you use the least? I use them all but probably the oven the least. What is the format of the radio station you listen to the most? Classic Rock and Roll, 100.7
How many sex toys do you own that require batteries? Define "sex toys." Okay, I don't have any, sheesh.

BI-OLOGY

What do you consider to be your best physical attribute? Eyes.
Are you right handed or left handed? Oh a righty, for sure, although I am borderline ambidextrous.
Do you like your smile? yes.
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Oh that pesty little appendix back in '93.
Would you like to? Hmm, never thought about it. No, I think I want to keep all of my parts.
Do you prefer to read when you go to the bathroom? Only after burrito night.
Which of your five senses do you think is keenest? taste.
When was the last time you had a cavity? In sixth grade. Baby tooth, it was pulled.
What is the heaviest item you lift regularly? Computers.
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? No, but I have come close.

MISC-OLOGY

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? Sure. I think it would help me to budget.
If you could change your first name, what would you change it to? Jim Bob.
How do you express your artistic side? I write.
What color do you think you look best in? Green.
How long do you think you could last in a medium security prison? Depends, who is my cell mate?
Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake? Do flies or gnats count? I did swallow a band for braces once...
If we weren’t bound by society’s conventions, do you have a relative you would make a pass at? Considering some of my family is from Arkansas, this might have been a moot question but no, there is no one I would make a pass at!
How often do you go to church? Twice a week.
Have you ever saved someone’s life? Hmm, I have performed CPR but she died anyway so I guess that would be, "no".
Has someone ever saved yours? Yes, my divorce lawyer.

DARE-OLOGY
(For this last section, if you would do it for less or more money, indicate how much.)

Would you walk naked for a half mile down a public street for $100,000? Make it $250,000 and we'll talk.
Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100? Make it $250,000 and we'll talk. Yikes, not even for $250,000.
Would you have sex with a member of the same sex for $10,000? Oh, this is so "NO"
Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000? I am missing a part of my little finger anyway so maybe we should be negotiating a $100,000 settlement for partial removal...
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Not under this name I wouldn't.
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? I don't think they have magazines with pictures of 46 year old pristine white never tanned men, so I'm thinking, "no".
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Sure, do it now for free so why not get some cash too?
Would you, without fear of punishment, take a human life for $1,000,000? No.
Would you shave your head and get your entire body waxed for $5,000? Hmm, make it $250,000 and we'll talk.
Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000? Make it $250,000 and we'll talk.

Welp, I'm done here. Have a great day people.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

there is no shame in being lazy and posting a MEME.

this one was rather fun compared to others I've seen.

you like your steak rare? eww.

8:36 AM  
Blogger u l a n said...

there is no shame in being lazy and posting a MEME.

this one was rather fun compared to others I've seen.

you like your steak rare? eww. steak rare? eww.

8:37 AM  
Blogger -c said...

wow, no cavities, sex toys or rear-end love... Man, what a boring life you must lead... :)

3:27 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Good answers. I've never seen the DARE-OLOGY meme before. It's a good one..

4:55 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

We share most of the smae preferences under grub-ology! rare steak, marmalade and blackberry jam, tips, liver,and I do like Popeyes although I would have probably answered Wendy's.

But... good grief! "Jim Bob"????????

4:56 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

The whole "Jim Bob" made me laugh out loud.

I'm craving General Tzo's now. Just so you know.

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home