Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, July 14, 2006

I've got my fingers crossed

I had a late night call last night from a friend who has recently had the opportunity to relight an old flame. Without a doubt this couple has gone through some struggles but I believe have kept a fondness for each other over the last years. Now that they are exploring the possibilities of getting back together I have to say I'm really happy for them. They are young and in love, but old enough to be cautious. I hope they both find happiness as they are really good people. I think even the good people deserve a little happiness now and then.

So how about them Rangers?

4 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

awww...how nice...good news!

Rangers..hmmm..everytime I get excited about them they drop in the standings..Oakland just needs to lose alot of games and then I'll take my chances..

9:37 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I hope they have a great time together and do rekindle the flame.

Rangers. Baseball?

10:43 PM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

Thanks brother.

8:04 AM  
Blogger Demosthenes said...

Thanks brother.

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home