Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Car Fixed...Jeep Gone....sigh

Welp the good news is the car now has working brakes (an important element I might add) and I am back to driving around town in a compact car vs driving the Jeep. Somehow I feel... I don't know... inhibited. Sigh.

Other news to report... my friend's daughter was thrilled to find the Jeep was returned with a full tank of gas and had some serious plans for doing some moonlight cruisin' herself. Lucky stiff.
Oh well, she helped me on the car (someone has to pump the brakes while you bleed them) and is such a nice kid. She deserves some moonlight cruisin' time with her dad as he continues to teach her how to drive.

As much as I loved driving the Jeep, it still isn't my fantasy car. I would love to have a '68 Camero with a 327 engine. I know that wasn't the stock engine the car came with but it is my favorite engine out of the Chevy line. One of these days, baby, one of these days and I will find me one and start to restore it.

What is your dream car?

10 Comments:

Blogger STAG said...

'65 Buick Wildcat, 2 door, 401 engine.

7:08 AM  
Blogger STAG said...

Sorry, it was a 425 Cubic Inch Engine.

Pic here...http://images.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=http://www.buickstreet.com/images/teds-65-wildcat-front.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.buickstreet.com/65buickstreet.html&h=480&w=640&sz=101&tbnid=UvfeXGaBTUKkaM:&tbnh=101&tbnw=135&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dbuick%2Bwildcat&start=2&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=2

Regards.
Bill

7:11 AM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

aahhh... a vintage Mustang convertible in red! sigh. or possible a nifty Jaguar?

9:11 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

awww..man...well it sounded like fun!!
Someday..you'll have your dream car..

10:14 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

Hey Mark, I still am freaked out about your ceiling...do I need to dress up and come over and visit the manager with my fancy pen and legal pad in hand?...its worked before..you just start asking how to spell people's names and they seem to jump
It worked at Arrow Ford when they were messing with my Mom!!
Just let me know!!

10:21 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

'60 Corvette Stingray. Beautiful car...

10:57 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Still glad you got to have fun with the Jeep and also glad your brakes are working again. Thos are important.

Fantasy car? Used to be a '69 Mustang. Not so much anymore. Not sure what it would be these days.

11:47 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

stag - the Wildcat is a great choice!

rho and beth - aaargh... Ford? lol, okay I'm not a fan of Ford products but the Mustang did rock.

beef - yeah, the 'vette is totally cool

bev - lol, I bet it would work but I think I am just planning on moving out.

5:49 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

driving my dreamcar (well, one of em)...a bmw z3 convertible. ah yes. dreams do come true. =)

7:59 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

okay heather, I'm officially jealous. bmw's rock.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home