Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A Little Jeep Time

Having a bit of trouble getting brake parts in for my car, my most excellent friend suggested I leave the car on jacks until the parts come in and drive his Jeep, a CJ7. Hmm...okay! No top, wind whipping through your hair, the joy of the outdoors... makes me wish I didn't have work today. Talk about a road trip vehicle!

Maybe tonight I will go for a ride through the countryside, under a nearly full moon, cool air whipping by and the sound of frogs, grasshoppers, crickets, and cicadas providing a little music from ol' momma nature herself. It would definitely be worth the gas and money spent.

Yup, time to do some major chillin'!

Maybe those parts won't make it in before the weekend...

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Wow..have fun! Whats a cicada?

5:27 AM  
Blogger STAG said...

Thanks for all those great comments on my blog. I like showing off, and like comments. Even bad comments are duly noted...but surprisingly enough, most bloggers are so polite that negative feedback is thin on the ground!

Did I mention that I am thrilled that I found you again! You were always one of my "morning coffee" sites.

Beverly, a cicada is a noisy insect...sounds like a toy helicopter. Keeps people up at night. They come in three, five, and seven year varieties, where they have huge hatch outs. The prime numbers defeat the predators, who can't count past their next meal! Really!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Zen Wizard said...

I suggest you leave the car on cement blocks in the yard forever, and when people ask you why, tell them it's a "redneck lawn ornament."

11:43 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Sounds like a fun time. Definitely get out and take a long drive. It's especially nice at night.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Have fun!!!!

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home