Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, July 08, 2006

Happy Birthday Mom!

I am in Amarillo this weekend to celebrate my mom's birthday. Kara and Cryss came along too and we had a fun trip up and are planning an eventful day of;

putting in a window unit for my mom's work room

taking in a shopping moment at Barnes and Nobles (when you don't have one in your city, you take advantage of them when you are in a city that is blessed...)

taking my mom out to her favorite spot to eat, Red Lobster

celebrating the big day with a bit of cake and perhaps ice cream (no candles... they have a burn ban going on up here)

just hanging and catching up with my parents.

Happy Birthday Mom! May you enjoy many, many, more.

5 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

awwwww...now, that is a good son!

10:26 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

How sweet! I hope she enjoys the weekend very much and I know you will treasure her company.

12:20 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Have a good visit!

1:44 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

Many Happy returns Mark's mum!

6:03 PM  
Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom.
Enjoy your visit with her..

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home