Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Raining on my parade

Thundershowers took the city by storm today (sorry, couldn't resist) and as I look anxiously at forecasts and predictions, I can't help but see the irony of having my first 4th of July major event being rained out. In fact it rather makes me giggle at the whole absurdity of the human condition... plotting, planning, penciling in dates, paving the way through the red tape... only to have much needed rain take all the prelim stuff down the proverbial gutter.

Oh well, let's see what the morrow brings. Hopefully fair weather, thousands of participants... and yeah, oodles of fun.

Off to patrol the park, making sure no one jacks with the banners or vendors. Such fun!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

This better not be a scheme to avoid posting that picture from the contest! ;o)

Hope your sky is clear tomorrow!

9:53 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

No rain. No rain for the 4th for you.

You know, I heard the national forecast and saw T-storms over Texas and thought of you. I hope it was only on the 3rd.

12:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home