Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ten Random Thoughts While Driving the Jeep

  1. I wonder if I could run over that BMW...
  2. Man, I bet these tires would squash a frog pretty flat...
  3. Shades, cap, hair blowing in the wind... yeah, I'm stylin'
  4. This sucker would be really cool with a twin .50 mounted on it...
  5. I wonder if anyone would be upset if I decided to 4 wheel it across that park...
  6. I really need one of these...
  7. Wonder if you could attach a mowing deck to the back of this sucker...
  8. Mountains... I need mountains!
  9. Hey little man, I can look right down into your Pinto...
  10. I wonder if he has ever taken this Jeep over any sweet jumps...

5 Comments:

Blogger Rhodent said...

I guess it would be difficult to smoke a cigar with the top down... and, no speeding tickets allowed!

7:19 PM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

Hear hear to the dual .50. I think that all the time...sigh...

10:13 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I'm glad you're enjoying the ride. Sounds like a lot of fun.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

the pinto comment...hahhahha..very funny!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Heather said...

i thought i saw someone eyeing me crazily the other day!

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home