Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I survived...

Well, let's say I wasn't totally slaughtered on the frisbee golf course today, I took the last place but was only one stroke worse than the 2nd to last player. Played a second round and improved by 18 strokes, so maybe there is hope.

A blast of a game complete with a lot of walking. This course is about 2 miles long so it is good excerise to boot. Welp, off to work on a report.

3 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

I've only gotten a chance to play that marvelous game one time, but I had a blast! It far beat ultimate frisbee, which was entirely to much running! Glad you got to experience it.

12:11 PM  
Blogger Rhodent said...

Glad you had fun! How was your "putting"

9:08 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

I've heard this is a fun game. Glad to hear you're enjoying it!

2:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home