Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, July 22, 2006

What was I thinking?

"So Mr. Frustrated. When are we going to go play Frisbee Golf?" Since I've never played before it has been fairly easy to join in the smack talk with my young directors and even challenge them to throw the ol' disc around. Who would've thought they actually would want to play?

"Uh, I'm free tomorrow morning. Let me buy you breakfast and we'll go play afterwards." All three are grinning like sharks who have happened upon a bleeding seal with short flippers.

"Sure, tomorrow morning. See you there."

Sigh. Off to the slaughter. I hope the young guns will have mercy on an old flintlock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home