Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Signs that need explainin'

Just a few signs I saw on the road this week that someone should explain to me.

"Come and live among the wild oaks..." (As opposed to living among domesticated or tame oaks? Or perhaps these "wild oaks" are just a bunch of partying trees out to sow a few wild oats?)

"Affordable housing starting in the $300's" (When did a $300,000 house become "affordable housing?")

"Nobody does mecanicking like we do" (Next time I think you might want to pay someone to paint your catchy little phrase on the side of your shop. Preferably someone who knows how to spell...)

1 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

Mecanicking? Oh, that's funny!

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home