Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, July 31, 2006

Monday Moodiness

What a day. Started off okay with only a few bumps in the road. Turned into a bad day around 8:15, a horrible day by 9, and lucky for me, a horrendous day by 2:30. Luckily, it couldn't get any worse so the rest of the day sort of leveled out somewhere between horrendous and horrible.

Tonight, however, was much better. I have great hope for Tuesday.

Mondays should be banned.

Okay, the whining is over, the moodiness gone. I'm better now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

LOL, glad it turned out ok in the end, and YES, Mondays should be banned!

11:12 PM  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Mondays are horrible and shouldn't be allowed.

Hi! Sorry. I lost your site address and Beth just pointed me back towards you.

9:56 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

It was like that for me too. I just keep thinking: two weeks till some gun time, two weeks till some gun time...

Nothing quite like the Second Amendment to salve the soppy soul.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

"gun time"...yikes...

5:23 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

YEAH, BABY!

Writer can vouch to the soothing effect of gun time.

10:59 PM  
Blogger brooksba said...

One way to avoid Mondays - work weekends. Actually, I enjoy my Mondays off. Everyone should have them off work.

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home