Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Landis Lament

How quickly this past week has flown
From victory to suspicious rumor
A cheering nation he once had known
Is now grumbling with ill humor.
Oh Landis, our Landis, how we groan
When we see your potential to fail
Those pesty tests for testosterone
As our American dream is shot to hell.
We do hope there is nothing to it
That the test was quite erroneous
Because if its true, we'll have to admit
Your heroics were quite felonious.
I for one will stand behind you
And believe it is a jeolous French lie
But if you should fail test number two
Then may you eat bike and die.

4 Comments:

Blogger -c said...

Man, you always know Frustrated Writer is gonna be mad when he threatens to tell someone to "eat bike and die"...

12:38 AM  
Blogger brooksba said...

Hee hee! I like it!

2:31 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

No..I love Landis..and I don't believe its true..but I guess if he is to eat bike and die then I would say those of us without sin... Well,I guess we could all eat bike...you think?...just easier when someone is in the light to determine their judgement...

7:12 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

this was written tongue and cheek and I would agree he shouldn't actually eat bike and die, but if he is proven guilty then he should be suspended for a long time... I do think it is a tactic by the jealous European folks who can't stand the thought of Americans winning their precoius Tour de France...

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home