Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Friday, February 16, 2007

A Free Weekend!

Wow! A free weekend without any obligations for work! Talk about a great time of just chillin' and resting. I really should've caught up on my blogging buddies and such but I have to tell you just doing a little laundry, fixin' supper, and watching a basketball game on TV was just pretty sweet!

Sunday I did have to attend a movie shown by our local Non-Profit Center but it was good and I went with some excellent friends which made it better. Afterwards we went bowling, followed by supper out at Chili's. I can't remember when such a weekend happened but I must say it was a thrill to chill.

Oh, one of my buddies even gave me two golf discs with Texas Longhorn logos on them, how cool is that?!?!?!?! Can't wait to go and try them out!

So the week is starting and it will be another hectic week but you know, I think I can knock this one in the head now that I have had a chance to recharge.

Happy Monday everyone!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Weary Hag said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

5:25 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

Well happy Monday to you also! And Tuesday too. :)

Isn't it great to have a weekend all to yourself? Glad you had time to regroup.

Hey, I know you've probably had it there for a long while now, but since I've only just returned from hiatus, I wanted to say how much I like your latest photo! Very nice, Mark.

Now let's hope for another weekend to yourself sometime in the next few months. Too much to ask? :)

5:25 AM  
Blogger Weary Hag said...

(that deleted comment was from me, I accidently clicked "publish" twice - ugh, I need more blogging practice - sorry)

5:26 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

carol - it will all come back to you soon, lol. I am hoping to find some more of those relaxing weekends soon!

4:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home