Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I love my Mondays

I can already feel the day coming on as my list of contacts to be today is already two pages long and I fear will continue to grow as the day wears on. Mondays are always taxing but in a weird way, I like them. They seem to stand at the entrance of the week, taunting, teasing, testing, and tasking us; daring us to step up and fight them for the right to continue on with our week.

"Let me introduce you to my little friend... I like to call him Mr. Crises..."

"Have another meeting on me. No, have two, they're small."

"OOOOOOHHHHH, you think you're good? Try doing Monday with a little intestinal discomfort."

"Hmm, maybe you should enjoy a worry free Monday. NOT!"

"Go ahead, open up your email. Guess how many people want to talk with you before 10 a.m.?"

"Hee, hee! The red light on your answering machine is blinking. Guess how many employees aren't coming in today?"

"I love the smell of deadlines in the morning."

Yup, Mondays are fun. They keep the blood a pumpin'.

1 Comments:

Blogger Beverly said...

Well..good luck with your crazy day...sounds like you could use one of those cigars...

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home