Flailing Away with Frustrated

My mind meanders mindlessly mercifully.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Texas, United States

Frustrated, foolish FW flails fitfully, failing to find fruition from facetious fritterings.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

For Beef

I sold my AK to purchase a S&W 809. Never owned a 9mm before and was skeptical of its performance until yesterday when I finally got to take it out for a spin putting it through the paces of 100+ rounds. The groups were terrific, the lack of any jamming made me happy, but most of all, distance didn't seem difficult to overcome and compensate for. Finally an auto I can enjoy.

So Beef, ever shot one before (the S&W)? I have their revolvers, but never the auto. Sweet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Alisa said...

I love people who own firearms. Yay for our constitutional amendment!

7:39 AM  
Blogger GreatBeefalo said...

My youth minister had a S&W Sigma that I fired a couple of times--I prefer solid metal pistols though. The Sigma bucked a bit too much, mostly because the slide outweighed the lower assembly by so much. I know Scott has a few S&W autos that he loves to death. I think theyre great anyhow! Good buy!

This reminds me of my Beretta...ah...autoloading goodness.

9:57 AM  
Blogger Beverly said...

oh man..I hate guns...ask Clint!
I thought you were talking about something else..although I guess it would be kinda fun to shoot one..but don't tell Clint.

10:40 AM  
Blogger Frustrated Writer said...

beef, this one is one of Scott's, he is moving up to the higher capacity magazine while this one is a 8/1 variety.

Alisa, absolutely!

Bev - repeat after me... guns are our friends...

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home